Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our babies journey

Last summer John and I were about to go over to a friends house for dinner and at the last minute I decided  to take a pregnancy test with me.  At our friends house I decided to sneak off to the bathroom and take the test.  It was POSITIVE!! Oh my! Could I be pregnant, was this true? Though we had been trying, we had only been trying for a couple months.  I went to the Dr. the very next day and about 2 days later the results were in and we were definitely pregnant!!!!!!
We were thrilled but decided to wait until after our 1st trimester to tell our friends and family.  We had everyone over on a warm August Sunday and let our little nephew Colston break open a pinata' which I had filled with baby diaper pen, baby bottles and a 'Mom to Be' necklas.....it took the sisters a little bit to take notice what was going on but once they did, everyone was JOYED!
This has been an amazing ride so far and one I want to always remember, our first child.  Our baby is due on March 21st, which also happens to be one of my best friends birthdays! :) I have had a good pregnancy so far and entering my 3rd trimester, so in no time we will be parents to an amazing boy or girl! 

I will start a blog of the remainder of my journey and once the baby arrives to share with all of our friends and family! We are anxious to meet the little peanut! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you created a blog! I will be able to enjoy this adventure with you, John & baby Teas all along the way.

    ReplyDelete